We take our obligations under the Privacy Act 1993 seriously.
We collect personal information from you, including:
- Your name
- Contact information
- Computer or network
- Interactions with us
- Billing or purchase information
- Information about your situation (advocacy cases)
We collect your personal information in order to represent, advocate and provide services (such as clubs and societies, events, grants and other services) for students at Massey University Wellington.
Besides our staff, we may share this information with:
- Massey University in order to represent and advocate on students behalf (only with your express permission).
- Massey University in order to process clubs grant applications and events grants applications.
- MailChimp in order to send out newsletters (when you sign up for newsletters).
- ticketing agencies in order to run our events efficiently.
- other third parties in order to advance advocacy cases (only with your express permission)
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter all the information requested, we may not be able to provide our services in full.
We keep your information safe by storing it securely, whether online or in hard copy .
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 04 979 3763, or MAWSA, c/- Massey University, PO Box 756, Wellington.